I’ve suffered from imposter syndrome since I started my first business at age 13.
Who am I to be running the biggest babysitting syndicate in Stone Mountain?!
I had it big time when I:
- Was hired by Hertz as an operations manager at age 24.
- Traveled all over north America developing and teaching sales workshops.
- Leveraged everything I had to invest in the Hertz IPO.
- Bought my first house on my own at age 34.
- Started my own mortgage company.
- Raised several million dollars for my private equity fund.
- Coached investors who collectively raised more than half a billion in seed money for their projects.
- Wrote my Amazon #1 best-selling book.
- Semi-retired and moved to California.
So, pretty much my entire life.
I saw this today in an email from Zapier…
Actual impostors don’t get impostor syndrome.